Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Santa came, he saw, he conquered...

I can't believe I forgot to put the Santa photos in the previous blog...these are usually everyones favorite as someone usually cries!!  Nate is over the crying bit.  He knows that Santa is ALL GOOD now!  It was so cute, this was the first year that Nathan told Santa everything that he wanted for Christmas.  I wonder if Santa thought this kid is nuts because he just kept going on and on.  I had to make him stop or else we would have been there all day!  Now Taylor thats another story.  It was different than how Nathan was when he would scream over Santa.  Taylor was more like "Um this weird old man is holding me and I've had enough please get me mom."  It wasn't so much like Nate's deathly shrieks in the previous Santa visits...we'll see what happens next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment