Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

I hope everyone has a fantabulous 2011!  I hope to make dreams come true this year!

"Goals are dreams with deadlines" ~Diana Scharf Hunt

Mike and I were pretty low key this NYE.  We had a dinner fit for a queen & king.  We had a spinach salad, prime rib, king crab legs, asparagus, and red potatoes.  For dessert I made fresh lemon bars and some peanut butter balls...can you say FOOD COMA?  Its was so yummy!  We put the kids to bed and enjoyed some Newcastle in that new mini keg thing.  I think we stayed up until 3 am playing the Nintendo Wii and watching old 70's music documentaries, oh how times have changed.  With that being said, that's all I need these days.  The company of my wonderful husband as our healthy children lay asleep in their bedrooms! Happy Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment