Background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

June 2010 ~Weddings, Birthdays, and Love






 Hello there my readers!!!  Nathan got his very first black eye...he hardly even cried.  It was an accident.  He was having a sleep over with his cousins and they were wrestling and he had to get in the middle and took an elbow. Nathan loves his cousins more than anything!  He would live with them if he could.  He gets sooooooooo mad at me when I pick him up...and he asks if he can go there EVERYDAY!






This was also a very exciting month because we got to meet our little nephew Mr. Preston for the very first time!!  He is so dang cute, no surprise he is a PALMER after all!  Every time I look at him he either looks like Michelle or David he is a switcher...but I know who he looks like now, which I will save for my later blog*wink*wink* Mike was ecstatic to meet his very first nephew!!! His eyes light up every time he speaks of him as if he were his own!


We had a date night!!! Micah Bell got married!! We even got to stay the night in Chico and everything!  It brought back a lot of memories since that is where our love began!  Not only did we meet in Chico, but these two guys are who brought us together.  Most of you know our story, but if not here is a quick version.  I used to live in the apartment above Jake (below with his son Joe) and Jake, Micah and I became good friends.  Then one day they introduced me to Mike. The rest is history!



I enrolled Nate into his very first school session.  It was a summer school class for one month.  I thought it would be a great start to get him acquainted with routine and what to expect come August!  He absolutely loves school!  He didn't even cry.  I dropped him off and he's like "bye mom." I am not "that" mom. You know the ones who cry when they drop their kids off for the first time.  I think it is good for the both of us, considering we have been inseparable since his birth!  Plus, it's nice to have some alone quality time with Taylor!!!




Nathan and Taylor got to meet Preston lil "Champ" for the very first time. This is the first time Nathan got to hold him.  He absolutely adores him, they will be the best of friends!






More exciting news....we got a new TRAILER!!!!  We are excited beyond words!  We love to camp and have always taken a trailer, but we REALLY UPGRADED NOW!!!  Just in time for Fort Bragg for the Fourth of July!!!!!!!







My sister's birthday is this month.  I must say Amy has really, really, become more like a best friend to me!  I've got the best of both worlds, a sister and a best friend!  Blood is thicker than water!!!  What does that mean anyway?!?!? I truly cherish our life together and feel so lucky to have her in it...no one gets me like her.  Amy I love you soooooooo much!  Happy Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment