Background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Birthday and Anniversary BAM 2 birds with one stone!!!

For the fact that I have been out of commission in blogger land, I will be posting more pictures than blabbing. For my birthday (which I demand we celebrate birthdays all MONTH long) we went to Chevy's on the river for happy hour...and had a BLAST!  I was a little disappointed in the happy hour deals, but most pleased with the company!  I think Mike had more fun than me~


For our anniversary we went to OUTBACK and it was so much fun.  I mean some of my most favorite things to do these days are eat out with adults...I love my kids, but never realized how great it is to dine without them.  My gosh sometimes silence is just as enjoyable as gossiping!  It's funny because Mike used to always tell me how different boys and girls are...how when "us girls" go on a road trips we talk the ENTIRE drive (which is true)!  But when he drives with his buddies they sit in silence and listen to the music or just enjoy the silence.  Well....I think I have changed as a "girl."  I am really, really enjoying silence these days.

Happy Anniversary to my best friend and the love of my life!!!! I hope I can make you feel as incredible as you make me feel EVERY day. I love you more than anything and on our Anniversary I just want to thank you for being you. I truly am the luckiest girl in the world! Here's to 4 and to many, many, more!




EASTER!!!!
Nate would not sit with the poor Easter bunny thus leaving Taylor to cry alone...





No comments:

Post a Comment