Background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness 2011---Slowwwwwwwwww Hand

I already failed at my New Year's resolution (to keep my blog updated). Things have been hard and I feel like I never have time for me or things that I like to do (crafts, sew, blog, Facebook, scrapbook, even cooking has been a challenge lately). Our biggest event of March was the "slow hand" AKA Eric Clapton! Yes, my dad got us all AMAZING seats at the Eric Clapton concert. Seeing Eric Clapton (one of the best guitarist EVER was epic...AHHHHHHMAAAZZZING! Now I have something I can check off my bucket list!:)!! I went with my Mom, Dad, Uncle Mike, Mike, Amy, and myself. It was my first concert ever with both my mom and dad at the same time. I enjoyed watching them watch Eric! It was unreal, sort of like an out of body experience. I have heard him forever, well probably since I was in my mother’s belly. But...then to see and hear him live, there is no one like him that I have ever heard live---again highlight of my year and its only March!!!!
















And finally---our seats:)














Dad and EC







No comments:

Post a Comment