Background

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Things that make me smile~

I thought I would put all of these corky little things in life that bring me so much happiness! That way anytime I am having a bad day or just feeling blue I can look here to snap me out of it!  I made these videos.  1 for Nathan and 1 for Taylor click on each of them---you HAVE to see them---I am so proud!

This makes me smile---
Nathan as a wee-man
Mike & I playing with photo booth
Taylor in her tu-tu
Mike wearing my Burberry ear muffs bahahahahaha
Our love ♥ and this day
My mom & sister's - can't imagine life without them
The sun setting in Fort Bragg
My kids & their love
Nate putting things in his hair
Skidbood climbing the structures at the park
Nate thinking he can use our agapanthus as a seat
Taylor's Ariel underwear
Our turquoise adirondack Chair
Crafting and making beautiful headbands for little girls
Cousins Preston and Nathan Palmer's SERIOUS look (whatever you don't DON'T smile)
Our home away from home

Taylor thinking her brothers underwear make a nice hat
Pretty much ANYTHING safari print and especially on my Tay-Tay
~~~~Click here to see a video that I made for Taylor!!~~~~~

I had a lot of fun making these videos for the kids.  I also had a lot of tears....happy tears, but sad for how quickly time is flying by.  When I have rough days with the kids I try and take a deep breath to remember just how lucky I am!

~~~~~Click this to see Nathan's video I made~~~~~~~

Here's to SMILING:-)))))))

1 comment: