Background

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Rocktober---the go-go-go month before the go-go-go Holidays!

This little girl cracks me up...I saved Taylor's baby clothes for her to dress her babies up, but apparently she is playing dress up in them (: this outfit on her is size 6 months!!!!!
Tay is ready for the rain with her matching rain boots and umbrella----thank you Nana!!!



Taylor likes her purse on her handle bars as she rides...silly girl



Do these glasses make my nose look big?  Hahaha HUGE!

Emily's annual Walk to Cure Diabetes
 


I did Em's make-up for her Homecoming




Fall decorations!!!


My kids love creepy scary things.....yes Taylor is kissing the freaky baby


She begged me to buy it-weirdo



PUMPKIN PATCH TIME
Off to Bishop's we go
We went with my girlfriend Jenn and her baby Ella



They love baby Ella


Jenn & Ella






Taylor laid in this wagon for a better part of the day like a REAL princess---no joke


Their new friend Madison!



Long, long day at the patch


Another Pumpkin Patch 2 days later---school field trip



Nate's preschool class


Halloween party at his school



BIRTHDAY BOY
Nathan Palmer 10-22-06
my BIG 5 year old
I love this boy more than anything (well Taylor too)<3 my favorite boy in the entire world, he is my world!


Breakfast...his favorite - Biscuits and gravy


I made him this shirt for his birthday!



Off to Sunrise Rollerland we go!!!


I apologize for how blurry this photo is, but it's the only one of he and I at the roller rink



Nathan had so much fun with his cousins...I didn't take pictures I sort of had my hands full so all of these pictures from the roller rink were from my sister.  I don't have one of Preston :( he was sooooooooooo cute on his skates!

Taylor, Nick, and Anthony


Nathan and Alex




silly sister


The very next day we had another birthday party for Mr. Nathan with the "Palmer" side.  It was nice hosting and having everyone come to us for once.  We had a really nice time with everyone!  The birthday boy wanted it to be a dinosaur themed birthday party so Dino it was!



Very proud of his cake I made...it was very challenging and I realized I don't like making cakes, but anything for my little T-Rex!





That smile is worth the baking frustrations:)





Great Grandma & Great Grandpa Palmer



Present time!



Taylor even got a gift!  Thanks for the cute purse Grandma Norma!





PUMPKIN CARVING TIME


Harvest Festival at Wyatt's school
*the crew



TRICK OR TREAT SMELL MY FEET GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT

HALLOWEEN 2011











<3 on the butt so stinkin' cute


Taylor had time for a costume change


Our crew doing the rounds




The princess' being pulled




Nathan again loving scary decorations



Checkin out the loot


My l♥ve bugs








No comments:

Post a Comment