Background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Texas Tornado AKA Taylor Rose


How can something that looks this sweet be sooooo mischievous??? This little girl Taylor Rose...my daughter is something else.  I do not understand, she is fast and furious, and into EVERYTHING?!?!  She is nothing like Nathan was.  He was my mellow baby toddler.  Sure he got into things, such as milk.  The worst he ever did was pour milk onto the kitchen floor and then he sucked it all up, yep right off the floor.  But Taylor...Miss Rose, we started calling her the TEXAS TORNADO, when she strikes it's like a freight train is a coming. 

It's not like I am sitting here blogging / watching TV, you know, not paying attention to her.  (I blog during naps) *wink*wink*She is fast and you never see her escape.  I have reverted back to no showers unless she is sleeping or another adult is here.  She is INSANE.  Here is a few of her latest charades--

-While "sleeping" emptied a full jar of baby powder all over her room.  It definitely snowed in her room (or at least looked like it did)!
-I was holding my bank card while on the phone for a sec and I must have put it down next thing you know I look for her and find her looking down the AC unit and what do you know?  There is my card in the AC unit.(still waiting for replacement card in mail uggg)
-Do you know what Mod Podge is?  It's a glue I use when I craft.  I jumped in to take the quickest shower ever and what do you know...I get out and she dumped the entire can EVERYWHERE glue everywhere, such a mess.  And she climbed up high to get it...this girl is killing me.
-I was bringing a basket of clean clothes in from the garage and she jumped in my car and locked all the doors, WITH THE KEYS!  I had to train her like a puppy to pull up the lock.
-She took my cellphone and threw it in the dog's water (thank gawd it dried and still works)
-She was trying to clean the toilets (which I should have never let her see me do) and dumped bleach all over my new rugs I had just bought.
-Climbed again got my tweezers and used the sharp end to scratch the screen on my TV in my room
-Gets into my expensive makeup and applies it on her face...or just casually dumps it on the counter---iyiyiyiyi

I'll stop listing now...I think you get the picture:)

No comments:

Post a Comment