Background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Michael..Happy Birthday to you!!!!


Fleetwood Mac, um or, STEVIE NICKS!!!  I got us tickets to Stevie Nicks in Tahoe for Mike's birthday!!! A night away and a concert...TOGETHER?  We are getting crazy now!  We left Sac town and stayed at the Horizon.  We were able to enjoy a quiet, kid free meal, laid out by the pool, and then headed on over to watch the voice.....it was amazing! We had great seats 5 rows back!!!!  We got all dressed up and felt like school kids in love going to a dance! I love Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks more than any singers and now I am blessed enough to say I have seen them both LIVE!!!!  I have kicked 2 off the bucket list and both with my man!!!  We had a wonderful August...centered around the beautiful Lake Tahoe!

Mike went back a week later to celebrate his birthday with the boys...they golfed and did god knows what up there. I cleaned the house and enjoyed it clean and untouched for a day while treating myself to a bloody mary!  The simple things that make me happy...we rarely ever sleep apart these days. I enjoyed keeping the TV on ALL night in my bedroom!!!! And then I got to go back to Tahoe for my girlfriends birthday celebration!!!!  There were 8 of us and we stayed in the nicest cabin right off of the strip!  We ate, drank, and laughed!  I had so much fun!  This whole month has been extremely uplifting for the soul!  I realized you need these things to be some what normal and sane!  Keep the fire lit with your soul mate, have fun with your girlfriends, love family indefinitely, and be the best parent you can be!  This is my recipe for life!






I took pictures of the kids at the park by Nathan's preschool. Taylor 18 months old and Nathan almost 4 years old...
















I love my babies more than LIFE!!!!  They keep me on my toes, but they are worth every minute!!!  They make me a better person and I would do anything for them~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment