Background

Friday, March 20, 2009

The holidays just come and go~













I feel like time flies. Thanksgiving was just here and then Christmas came and went, or flew. Then there was the arrival of Taylor and bam there came Valentines Day and there went St. Patrick’s Day.

We had a nice St. Patrick’s Day that consisted of sitting in the DMV for half of the day and then spending the rest of the day at the park. The park is Nathan’s new favorite place to go. He asks to go there everyday, several times a day. Luckily we have a beautiful park about 5 blocks away that we try and walk to almost everyday! When he asks me to go there at night I say well you’ll have to wait until the sun comes up and wouldn’t you know the very next day when he wakes up he says first thing, “Mommy sun up, park now?” He is amazing…that little brain never lets anything go.

I am super excited to start our new family traditions with him now that he is getting older and understanding more. For Easter my parents…or the “Easter bunny” would always hide my Easter basket. So every Easter morning that was the biggest thrill was searching the house to find my basket. I am going to attempt this tradition with Nathan for the first time this year. He’ll probably need help in finding it, but it will be a start! I can’t wait! I am also excited to get my little angel all dressed up for Easter. A girl Easter dress HOW FUN!!! Happy Easter to all!

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die."-- John 11:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment