Background

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holidays! 2011!!

Holy PINTEREST! Have you heard of it? I am Pinteraddicted! I get Pintersomnia! I think of it like this---a virtual pinboard. Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web.  People use this to organize and share things in a wide range from decorating ideas to favorite recipes!
I love it and spend way too much time on this website...here are some of the crafts I have done-
B.W. Before Working :)


A felt christmas tree for the kids to decorate! Felt sticks to felt with no adhesive, so you just cut out shapes and letters and the kids loved it!



SNACK DAY for Nate's school. Snowmen! Powdered donuts with candy corn noses.
A tu-tu wreath


It's December?





I love this website for getting me back into my love for crafts and projects!
Wine Tasting with the girls in Apple Hill
SISTER'S <3

THE PERFECT TREE!!!



Nathan thought this tree was the "perfect" one! So we told him that was the one we were getting*wink*wink*!

Notice the difference;)? He doesn't haha!


My sweet handsome young man!


My husband is and still can be romantic!!! He surprised me with a 2 day get-away to Lake Tahoe! HE arranged everything- the sitters, the place, the dates!  IT was so nice to be told the day before, "Pack your stuff we are going out of town!" I was thrilled, but of course being the control tower I am, I was full of questions! Such as, the kids, who, when, where!  It was an awesome get away a week before the crazy holidays began!  It was weird though that there was no snow yet.






Thank you Nicole and Karen for watching our babies!!!
The children will play while we are away!
My prince and princess! 

Everyone meet Dude our Elf on the Shelf...year 2!
PERFECTION 



It's funny to me that we have Christmas decoration, yet the leaves are still prevalent! 

Christmas Eve with my fambam









Santa and his elves...hard at work



Christmas Day 2011

Ahhhhhhh those smiles are worth everything...my life<3

The Palmer cousins...the next generation:)


Taylor's bag from Auntie Mich and Uncle Dave...no silly it's a luggage bag not a sleeping bag silly little girl!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment