Background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

No CHORES

I decided to NOT vacuum, NOT fold laundry, and NOT do dishes...yet anyhow...because that is why I am so bad at blogging lately.  There is always so much to do and to be quite honest I would LOVE to sit here and blog every other day, but unfortunately it is a leisure luxury to be able to do that.  My chores and kids make it difficult. With that being said...I am treating myself and blogging!  Take that LAUNDRY~

September...it is HOT....where is the chill factor?

Nathan started preschool at the end of August.  He loves it!  I ask him if he has made any friends at school and he says, "No mom, I have enough friends between my cousins and Wyatt!"  Yet when I pick him up all the boys are yelling "Bye Nathan, bye."  I say, "Nate are those your friends?" He says "NO!"...whatever SNOB.  And then, when I drop him off in the morning and walk in, all the boys rush over to him and yell, "Hi Nate Hi!!!!"  It looks to me like he is doing very well on making friends?!?!

I started making headbands for little girls.  I wanted to buy Taylor a few and then realized with the price people are charging I could make 10 for the price of 1.  Here is me trying one out!
Taylor is changing so much from a little baby, to a little lady...


Mike helped one of my moms friends on buying some appliances and she was so generous that she gave us a gift card to Il Fornaio.  We were so excited to go on a date night to this fancy Italian restaurant!  We hardly ever get out alone and eating is one of our favorite things to do!  If Mike reads this he'll be mad because he HIGHLY disagrees...but...I am always the one waiting on him to finish getting ready.  I know why this is too!  Yes I take longer to get ready, but he doesn't start until I am like done.  While I waited on Mike Nathan and I took some photo ops!




And what do you know Mike is ready now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment